Guide to Buying
Looking to Buy a Property in Murcia, Costa Calida or the Costa Blanca, Spain?
Why you should choose us to help you find your dream property in Spain :
- Friendly, personal, professional service
- No pressure or hard selling
- Excellent local reputation
- Expert knowledge of the area
- Wide range of properties from private sellers, developers and bank repossessions
- Excellent range of golf properties on all the major golf resorts in the area
- Properties within walking distance to the beach
We guide you through the whole buying process putting you in touch with solicitors, banks etc. to even taking you to choose furniture if you wish
What is the first step?
If the area of Murcia interests you then we recommend that you come over to the area for 2/3 days to have a look around the area and see the properties that suit your own individual criteria. You can fly into Murcia airport (San Javier Airport), Alicante airport, or Corvera Airport which will be opening in the near future.
We will pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel and arrange a mutually convenient time to show you around the area and suitable properties. If you see a property you wish to buy we will then take you to our local English speaking solicitors who will explain the whole legal process to you and answer any queries that you may have. It is necessary to obtain a Spanish NIE number for purchasing a property in Spain so we try and get this organised for you while you are over, alternatively you can go to the notaries with the solicitor and give power of attorney so that he can get this on your behalf. Giving power of attorney means that the solicitor can then also complete on the property purchase on your behalf if you wish. Completion of the property can take from 4 weeks up to 12 weeks or longer if a mortgage is required. If you have given power of attorney to the solicitor then the next time you come out your property can be ready for you to stay in with your chosen furniture and white goods already installed.
- We can also arrange other services like builders for any alterations you may want, artificial turf, property management, pool cleaners etc. See our ‘useful contacts’ section for further details.
- If you do not see any properties that you are interested in on your visit but you do like the area then we would put you on our mailing list and keep you up to date with any new properties that might interest you.
- If you would like to come over to the area and view properties with us or if you just want more information then please complete the form below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.